Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTMAS GIFTS (NO EARLY BIRDS PLEASE)




Kids x-mas morning .. unhappy Z
Aftermath
Zane's new blanket
Jenny posing for the camera and Josh reading...
It's a pillow ... it's a pet!

The big kids woke up at 4am. I can't belive it! I made them stay up until almost 11pm since Jake was working a graveyard shift and I wanted them to sleep in as long as possiable... so didn't work.. This is the first year they have woken up SOO early. I think next year we are going to have some rules in place. Santa had brought the kids a couple of wii games and left them unwrapped so they could play them until their dad got home and help them be patient to wait to open any other gifts until then... so what woke me up at 4am. ... the wii being turned on! I came out and said NO WAY!! I did let them look through their stockings but then I sent them back to bed until 7am AT LEAST!!!!  They were quiet after that but I have a feeling some (BAiley and Josh) didnt go back to sleep cause boy have they been grumpy today. We were all  the kids were spoiled this year with toys and books...Zane didnt understand why all the presents werent for him and cried  until it was his turn again... Exhausting but it was a good christmas just glad it's over

No comments: