Monday, December 20, 2010

Zane's Two!!

Waving at me instead of posing for a picture
making a funny face at Josh while he is fixing Cars for him on my ipod
His favorite ride of the night
The kids in front of the Zoo Light entrance
I can't belive that it has been two years since this little guy has joined our family.I still wish I would have held out and had him in January or after Christmas.... what was I thinking?? Josh and I were talking about birthday presents the other day and he said "You know what .. Mom, I think Zane is still my best birthday present ever! (Zane came home from the hospital on his 9th birthday) but my most challenging one as well.. you know cause he runs every where and screams and always wants to watch Cars or Chuggington... but he's still my favorite."  Other sweet moment with my two boys. This year for Zane's birthday we decided to go to the Phoenix Zoo Lights.. we had heard that it was super neat so we drove up to the valley and went. We were not impressed... it cost alot to get in and then there were sooooo many people. Jake and I both decided next year we will go to the "free" temple lights instead and save our money but hopefullly it was a memory right. We also went to Red Robin our token birthday resturant and the boys got sung to and everyone left full and happy with ballons..

No comments: