Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Pictures 2010...

I have never sent actually christmas cards out. Nope, not once since we have been married.. I attempted to this year.. but so not gonna happen. I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of the professional picture I got of the kids sorry it is a little ghetto but oh well I am past caring on this one.
 Let me just tell you I HATE trying to get my kids pictures taken. HATE, HATE, HATE!!  I asked for this expenisive camera for my birthday this year so I could just take them my self but Zane is horriable and I can not get him to stand still... so I decided to go professional  cause I have not gotten one "professional picture" of Zane yet and he's now two.
So I sucked it up and went by myself... (jake was working) drove an hour to get there,After searching and stressing  for the perfect matching outfits.... (I actuallly cut up and glued flowers on Jenny's dress to get it to match Baileys a little more.)  Jenny poked holes in her tights the whole way there, Josh was slouching and making faces in all the pictures, and some lady gave me the pity look and pity sigh for having 4 kiddos.. (Honey, She's got some holes in her tights... (she said to me and pointed at Jenny) "I'm aware, she did that on the way up here.."  I said. ... and then she responded with " I guess you did the best you can do with FOUR children.." AGHHH..kinda wanted to punch her in the face but I didn't... and look I got them back and they kinda even look nice BUT now I can't find the christmas cards I bought to put them in so I give up.. Merry Christmas RIght.

3 comments:

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I don't know what you're talking about, I think it turned out AWESOME!! What a beautiful family you have:) You don't even see Jenny's tights anyways;) Some people really need to learn to keep thoughts to themselves. Merry Christmas!

Arizona Manwarings said...

The picture is cute, you would have never know all the stressing stuff.

Jo said...

Sorry...I'm laughing. But only because I so understand. I only have 2 little critters but they hate getting their picture taken too. So much that they will actually turn around and fight with each other completly ignoring me. Good luck, if you find any good tricks let me know. By the way, I think your pictures did turn out great for all the work you put into getting them there. Your kids are so cute!