Thursday, December 9, 2010

What I did over Thanksgiving Break.....

Josh had to write two paragraphs about his thanksgiving break. I thought it was funny so I took a picture so I could remember what it said:
During My thanksgiving break I went to my grandparent's house in Utah where I experienced the cold shoulder, a wizard movie, no elk, and the opposite of a hot dog. (a cold one)
The cold shoulder I experienced was when I slipped on a ice  rink (a frozen pond) and in a snow bank. The wizard movie was "Harry Potter and the deathly hallows Part one", it was so good I can't wait for Part two coming in June. No elk was when My dad, grandpa and me went hunting but didn't catch anything. The cold dog was my aunt's dog Max (who I raised myself, Thank you), I played with him all break.
The rest of Thanksgiving was quite  a HAIRRAISING time. Let's see first we drove over a 2,000 miles... in the snow. (Well, only out of Arizona) My dad got married, I got stuck driving in the snow ALONE... (after I dropped Kim off) which was scary.. Drained and tired got back to my in-laws where we had some "new" experiences and I got the flu all night the night before thanksgiving... and lived on coke and crackers thanksgiving day.When I was finally feeling better emtionally and physically it was time to head home and back to LIFE AS I KNOW IT. 

Sidenote: I DID NOT take one picture during thanksgiving so I hope these do.

No comments: